Tuesday, June 2, 2009



Well, after 2 rough nights of sleep training there is lots of sleep being had at the Bates household! Some of you might not be aware of what I am talking about. I'll explain, I received a book recommendation from a friend of mine from college that tells you all the do's and don'ts of getting your child to sleep through the night. The book is called 'Sleeping Through the Night' by Jodi Mindell. The book basically give you step by step instructions on how to teach your child to self-sooth. In 48hrs. Mason went from waking up 4 or 5 times a night and demanding attention to sleeping soundly all night long. Pretty amazing... So now when Tami wakes during the night it is just to check on him and make sure he's okay. So if you know anyone with a newborn or a child that doesn't sleep very well this book is a must have! Also, a little Thank You to Emily for helping and encouraging Tami :)

No comments:

Followers